The Five Star voting module adds a clean, attractive voting widget to nodes
Please see the following link, this tells you how to integrate the fivestar rating functionality into views using voting API.
In Drupal, by default the TynyMCE editor is allowing to insert the image URL only and not allowing to upload the images from front-end editors.
You need to add and configure some third party modules to achieve this functionality:
Following Drupal modules are required for it:
- WYSIWYG – offers an API for implementing a variety of WYSIWYG editors including FCKeditor 2.6, jWYSIWYG 0.5, markItUp 1.1.5, NicEdit 0.9.0, openWYSIWYG 1.4.7, TinyMCE 3, TinyMCE 2, Whizzywig 55, WYMeditor 0.5, YUI editor 2.7.0
- IMCE – IMCE is an image/file uploader and browser that supports personal directories and quota.
- IMCE Bridge – This module is acts as a bridge between the IMCE module and the Wysiwyg module.
Most of the time in Drupal the clean url setting in admin section is now allowing to enable/disable the clean UR’s. It is totally unfocused.
This issue is not with the Drupal, this is because of wrong server configuration or .htaccess file. You can get rid of this issue by doing following steps.
1. Check the AllowOverride in httpd.conf is set to All
2. If you are using symbolic links then make sure that Options FollowSymLinks is uncommented.
3. Make sure that Options Indexes FollowSymLinks is on in document root setting section. If you have written MultiViews in-front of this line then you should remove it because it overrides the mod_rewrite rules.
4. Check .htaccess file is exist or not in drupal installation.